Monday, April 16, 2007

Live Radio Interview on Tuesday, April 14

This will be at 2:15 EST on a program called "Awaken With Grace" and she'll be interviewing me about In My Hands: Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer. You can listen in by clicking the link above -- it will take you to the radio station and then if you just click "listen" -- it will open in iTunes or your MediaPlayer. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Acajjou said...

Jennifer -

Let me first say that I really enjoyed your Mairhe Mehan books. Thank you.
I'm primarily writing, though, to ask about using a photograph of you to illustrate your author page on LibraryThing (http://www.librarything.com).

(Here comes the form letter!)
LibraryThing is a website that allows people to catalogue their personal libraries, discover new books and connect with others who share their tastes. It is an open, collaborative project, driven by readers like me. (Aw!)

Every author with a book catalogued on LibraryThing has an author page. Many of these include photographs or other images of the author.

Here's your author page: http://www.librarything.com/author/armstrongjennifer

There is a photograph of you on your website that I would like to upload to that page. Would you be willing to give me permission to do so? I will, of course, include any credit or copyright notice that you require.

I can also post links to your homepage, blog, interviews and articles, if you'd like.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Emily Fleischer

PS: If you're interested, you can join LibraryThing as a "LibraryThing Author," showcasing some of your personal books for interested readers. Find out more at http://www.librarything.com/librarything_author.php

PPS: Sorry to clutter your blog with such a long comment, but I didn't find any contact information on your page.