Thursday, January 18, 2007

C-SPAN, take 2

Well, some of you may recall that one of my book tour stops last fall was meant to include a taping with Book-TV; it was cancelled for some peculiar reason.

However, my tireless publicist at Random House has continued to knock on C-SPAN's door: my next bookstore event (in Houston, later this month) will be taped.

The date is January 29, 5 p.m. at the Blue Willow bookstore in Houston. If you are in the neighborhood please come by. I don't know when they'll be airing the segment, but it would be great if you can be part of the audience. I'll be giving a presentation about The American Story and taking questions. And autographing books. I'll be in Houston for most of the week visiting Annunciation Orthodox School, doing a history writing writer-in-residence program.

I was about to say, "Whew! it'll be nice to get out of the ice and cold of upstate New York!" but apparenty Texas isn't getting off so easy this winter, either. In any event, I'll be heading south in about a week and a half, and hope to see some of y'all there. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments: