Monday, December 04, 2006

Buffalo News:Holiday season ushers in an avalanche of new children's titles

"Gifted author Jennifer Armstrong offers a marvelous kaleidoscope of well- and lesser-known tales from American history..."
Shucks. It warn't nuthin'.

Also, good news -- looks like I will be able to take my laptop to Ethiopia and blog from there. Having been upgraded to "humanitarian luggage allowance" means we can take 50 pounds more each, and that will be taking the form of a lot more books. Once we give every kid a book as a gift we'll have leftovers for the school library, and one of my projects will be to catalog them. My camera is fixed, too. So there will be pictures. I'm leaving a week from tomorrow (Tuesday) and will arrive late Wednesday.

More soon. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments: