Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Amazon sales rank, two weeks before pub date...


I think I must tip my hat to Parade Magazine. This afternoon I checked my ranking on Amazon and found The American Story at #790. That means that of all the books in the US market, only 789 are selling better than mine today. And it hasn't been released yet!

I'll say it again -- here's to 1 percent!

Meanwhile, more radio interview requests have been coming in over the last two days. Is it possible? Could it be? Am I about to be an overnight success after twenty years?

The above picture from the book is from the story about the infamous whaleship Essex, which was the inspiration for Melville's timeless (or is that endless?) Moby Dick; the image is copyrighted by Roger Roth. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments: