Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Do you home school?

I've had some feedback from parents who are educating their children at home. The American Story is perfect for them, they say. It's true! A creative parent-teacher could do so many things with this book! I'm going to make sure that when my new site is up and has the classroom history contests it makes provision for a home school family or group to participate. Maybe a homeschooling family would even like to share some of the ways they plan to use the book. I'd love to hear from you. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, and many thanks! Have linked to this post over at my homeschooling blog to help spread the word,

Farm School

Becky at Farm School (mother of three little Canadian-American dual citizens...)

Angela said...

This is wonderful! Homeschoolers, especially those that use living books, are a creative bunch. I am sure you will have lots of neat ideas pouring into the site! I'm ordering the book now!