Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another word about the quizzes (or two)

1. For ease of quiz answer collecting, I used a site called SurveyMonkey.com. Once you take the quiz you'll exit into the SurveyMonkey site, but you don't have to be registered. Just exit SurveyMonkey and come back to my blog.

2. So far two respondents have taken the dates quiz, and both respondents answered identically, getting six out of ten answers correct. One person has taken the non-dates quiz, and gotten six out of ten correct.

I regret that the survey tool I used to create these quizzes doesn't identify the quiz-takers, so I can't give individual results! Anyway, it's just supposed to be fun! Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments: