Friday, August 25, 2006

Press Release


My publicist, Susan Raab of Raab Associates, has been hard at work on branding me. I think that's the way to put it. Because I have this big Random House book, and also a big Simon & Schuster book (more on that soon), I felt it was time to bring in a pro to market me personally. Although the publicity and marketing departments at both houses are doing a fantastic job, I don't expect either one to help sell the other book. Having a publicist working for me directly seems the best way to magnify the impact of both books.
By the way, that photo is me at about age 10. She is the audience I usually have in mind when I write. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments: