Monday, August 07, 2006

James Madison Book Award


Just before I left for a conference, I received word that my 2005 title, Photo By Brady: A Picture of the Civil War was named an honor book for the James Madision Book Award, founded by Lynne Cheney. This is a good thing. I hope it will open a few doors to my new American history book that might not otherwise have been flung wide open. My goal is to put The American Story in every household in the country, and many of those households are in the red states that I don't ordinarily reach -- or so goes my left-leaning assumption.

Check out the James Madison Book Award website for the announcement of this year's winners. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC Blog. Look forward to future entries - "here's to one percent!" -pell